As a non-profit registered charitable organization we rely on the generosity of individuals and organizations who believe in Canada as much as we do.
OUR FINANCIAL SOURCES ARE:
- Proceeds from an AGLC Casino worked by our supporters and funding recipients every 18 months.
- Private donations received from individuals and organizations proud to be Canadian.
ALL FUNDS ARE USED TO:
- To support specific projects or programs that promote Canadian studies and good citizenship;
- To arrange for and host workshops, seminars and/or lectures directed toward the advancement of Canadian studies and youth enrichment;
- To assist, participate in, or host special events, including trips and tours, which contribute to the promotion of Canadian studies and youth enrichment;
- To provide such public and community relations, advertising and promotion as may be required or advisable;
- To work with other like-minded organizations or individuals in the pursuit of Canadian studies and youth enrichment, including the sharing of expertise and experience in this field;
- To promote Canadian studies to interested young people through a variety of mediums. This may include recruitment of students to specific educational institutions or programs;
- To assist in drawing attention to Canada’s military history and to honor those who served or are serving in the Canadian Forces, at home and abroad;
- To participate in community projects or events intended to represent tribute to noteworthy Canadians in all walks of life;
- To act as advocate for the advancement of Canadian studies and youth enrichment to the community at large.
Please visit our funding page for guidelines on types of projects we can fund.
Note: As SCSYE is a registered charity, we are able to provide donors with tax receipts.